• Response for system architecture and development
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Response for system technical architecture design, prototype design and function design
• Response for core function development;
• Response for system enhancement development;
• Response for source code quality review and control;
• Response for progress of development project;
• Response for Argus system configuration and development (30% or over)
• Response for SLDC system establishment
• According to the company's information security management requirements, comply with all the company's information security policies, processes and perform duties as required to protect the security of the company's information assets
• Bachelor’s degree or above in computer related major
• At least 6 years working experience in Software development with C#, Java, pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus.
• Web based thick client’s development, designing and coding, testing and troubleshooting.
• Should have strong experience working with Java, .Net, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, C#, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
• Have strong sense of responsibility, learning ability and execution, solid and good communication ability and service awareness
• Good communication skill and problem-solving oriented, have certain pressure resistance ability