1. Formulate the company's financial objectives, policies, and operational procedures.
2. According to the company's development strategy, organize financial planning and participate in the company's major financial issues.
3. Organize cost accounting for each department, propose cost control indicators and standards.
4. Formulate the company's capital operation plan, supervise fund management、budget and final accounts; raise funds, rationally and comprehensively arrange the use of funds to ensure the capital needs of the company's strategic development; Cost calculation for the financing methods required for the company's investment activities and provide the most economic financing.
5. Financial analysis decision: solvency analysis, operational capability analysis, profitability analysis, company payment ability analysis, enterprise sustainable development capability analysis, analysis of the operation of the internal control system of the enterprise.
1. Bachelor degree or above in accounting and finance major, proficiency in spoken and written English.
2. More than 8 years of experience in financial management of large and medium-sized group companies , rich experience in financial management, investment management, and fundraising management, job applicants should be well-known in capital operation, tax planning, cost control, etc., and have strong capital operation capability and financial risk prevention capability.
3. Experience in financial team management; strong learning ability, able to quickly learn to understand business; strategic thinking.
4. Responsible, work hard, be positive, able to withstand work stress.