- Responsible for making HR annual action plan which is adapted to the overall HR strategy in HQ and
implementing the plan.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation,
staffing, training and development etc.
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Responsible for effectiveness, efficiency and legal compliance of human resource processes and
- Initiate, oversee and coordinate updating human resource software systems
- Responsible for performance evaluation system according to Performance Evaluation Regulation of HR
in HQ. Suggest appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee
- Motivate and support staff to enhance job satisfaction and strengthen relationships between staff
members and employers
- Responsible for making HQ+ Regions annual recruitment plan, developing recruitment channel, and
implementation of recruitment.
- 10+ years or above working experience of Human Resources in multinational companies and at least 5
year-experience in HR function.
- Experiences on drawing up/revising the core HR policies.
- Familiar with the international business development mode of Chinese companies and can act as a
contact window between HQ and Regions.
- Familiar with three modules or above of HR Six Modules
- Excellent English language skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing, Japanese is plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands on personality
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs