Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
1. Provide professional advice on software development lifecycle phases from concept, design to testing.
2. Support to defining the overarching venture vision and roadmap for innovative digital products.
3. Coach internal/external Dev team to ensure agile development, on-time and high-quality launch, and continuous improvement
4. Lead and complete test of Proof-of-concept, build-up of minimum viable product, and design business model in a lean and agile start-up setup. Create a structured product backlog and steer implementation.
5. Collaborate with security/data governance team to ensure architecture and process alignment with regional/global guidance
6. Support activities including problem analysis, technical evaluation, work budget and services implementation
7. Coordinate support or project activities with all relevant person including customers using the systems, related BA, vendors/third parties and/or product managers
8. Identify and lead, as assigned, resources and communications to facilitate work completion
9. Apply software design theories and principles; research, design and develop new or existing software, tools and procedures required by product operation, maintenance and testing. Modify software package to fit unique customer needs and configurations. Integrate software and hardware system. Provide guidance and direction as an expert.
1.Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
2.5+ years of experiences building digital product and/or digital solution from ideation, to prototyping and launching
3.Minimum of 3 years Microsoft and .NET or Java development experience is required，Pathon or R preferred
4.Can practice customer centric test & learn, scrum & agile approach