Our client is a global language learning marketplace that connects students and teachers through 1-on-1 online language lessons. They’ve helped more than 5 million language learners take control of their learning and make their language journey unique.
● Develop and execute our earned and social media strategy at a global level , spanning influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and community management.
● Develop, manage, and sustain a global language learning community focused on engaging members to learn, stay motivated, practice languages, and contribute their help..
● Identify, build and maintain deep relationships with key media, influencers and brand partners and helping to drive PR and collaborations
● Directly manage a growing team, including responsibility for hiring, professional development, goal-setting, etc., all while maintaining a high engagement
● Expand our network of influencers to reach millions of followers, with a strategy spanning VIPs to micro-influencers.
● Develop our affiliate network through direct sourcing and use of appropriate vendors; design an outstanding incentive program to motivate our affiliates
● Work with peers across marketing, design, analytics, branding and product to contribute a social perspective to overall marketing strategy
● 8+ years marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a people management role focused on social-media marketing, influencer marketing, community management or communications for a multinational / multicultural organization
● Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Digital Media, Business or a similar field
● Experience with driving a business case for social media (eg. Facebook, Instragram, Twitter etc.) Impact on revenue
● Experience engaging with global influencers and affiliate marketers
● Experience with online community engagement activity, strategy planning and management
● Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Digital Media, Business or a similar field
● Excellent English written and oral communication ability and with at least intermediate conversation level in Mandarin
● Master’s degree in Marketing or related field
● Experience in high tech, software development, education technology industries
● Experience in growing and scaling company growth or start up team experience
● Experience in companies with global / regional presence with multiple offices across different