Your main responsibilities:
* Serve as the point of contract for China employment decision being considered such as reorganizations, demotions, terminations, etc. to ensure a proactive review of risks and mitigation actions;
* Manage Employee Relationship cases to resolution and in collaboration with manager, HRBP, Plant HR, Legal and etc.
* Support country level projects such as redundancy, restructure and etc. from labor relation compliance point of view, support planning, implementation, communication and etc.
* In coordination with other teams and functions, update HR-related policies and agreements to maintain compliance.
* Partner with other functions (e.g. Finance, Payroll and Safety) to ensure compliance and mitigate risk in any area with impact to Human Resources.
* Conduct proactive audits of various HR processes and regulatory requirements to mitigate risk, including identification of particularly complex areas.
* Analyze audit results and develop appropriate recommendations to enhance compliance and mitigate risks;
* Conduct investigations independently or partner with legal for misconduct and compliance cases
* Tracking dispute lawsuits and legal claims filed against any China entity including agency charges.
* Identify and deploy appropriate compliance training for managers/employees regarding employment law topics.
* Maintain awareness of new country and local legislation applicable, identify best practices and engage the right stakeholders to ensure timely implementation of new laws that impact the organization, such as in the area of data privacy.
* Country Level learning program coordination and support
* Support routine HR task related to country president team.
* Other assignations by Country HR Lead.
* 5 years relevant experience with Master’s degree or 7 years proven relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree
* Identifying and analyzing stakeholders needs
* Driving and supporting change
* Designing and Facilitating sessions
* Resolving conflicts
* Driving organizational performance
* Business benefit reasoning
* Applying Grundfos HR practices
* Utilizing labor relations knowledge
* English Proficiency