1. Innovation thinking. Ability to reimage new ways of doing old things.
2. Work seamlessly across functions and co-lead alongside the business’ / be a full digital partner solving for the same objectives.
3. Customer & employee centric.
1. Align with business strategy and global digital strategy, set up and develop China transformational digital strategy, create digital eco-system across all China markets.
2. Integrate global resource, deploy in China and drive external partnership with core platforms.
3. Be responsible for manage digital transformation projects and lead team to implement the projects.
4. Build up long-term technology capability roadmap and foster internal capability.
5. Guides and supports the management of internal interfaces to business of China market and other markets.
6. Lead Digital team to partners with line of business, continuously leverage technology to drive business transformation.
7. Manage the implementation of governance principles as well as Regulation, Security guidelines for Digital, and dynamically manage project portfolio.
1. Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or Computer Science and have already experience in team management.
2. 15+ years of experience in IT.
3. 5+ years of Digital and Data operation and project experience.
4. Multi-market experience in digital transformation.
5. Familiar with the software development methodology and have worked in digitalization projects.
6. Proven experience collaboratively leading bold executions in a fast-moving market and managing stakeholders effectively.
7. Experience working with global environment.
8. Fluent English communication.