This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
Description of the activities:
▪ Participate in New project acquisition, present quality control concept;
▪ New project advanced quality planning and production quality control set up;
▪ Monitoring the new project APQP quality tasks be achieved according to quality plan;
▪ Customer interface of specific requirement implementation;
▪ Production Quality control and quality problem handling;
▪ Production risk early detection and monitoring;
▪ Responsible for Control Plan, inspection plan, PPAP submission, etc.;
▪ Participate in FMEA, measurement plan, gauge/fixture design, tool & equipment release, etc.,
▪ Has to identify all quality related risks (product/ process/ project risk) and has to carry out the risk
analysis and define actions (preventive, corrective).
▪ Customer complaint handling on the whole project life.
▪ Customer Audit, requirements and concerns follow up;
▪ Support to Product and process Audit;
▪ Other tasks assigned by quality supervisor and quality director.