Responsible for the day to day management of the Rest of Asia Website to ensure the sites are up to date, relevant and localised to the market. Create and plan trading strategies, in line with the brand vision, to maximise data capture and achieve budgeted sales and profit targets.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
• To provide support to Ecommerce business in achieving sales targets by ensuring products are actively enriched and live on the Ecommerce channel.
• Overall ability to support and implement the online strategy.
• Manage all aspects of web analytics. Monitor and analyse business key metrics including day-to-day operation (traffic/conversion/ads), merchandising and E-marketing, generating insights for decision making as well as optimization.
• Produce adhoc, daily, weekly and monthly trading reports to aid decision making. Highlight lessons learnt and opportunities to be fed into the planning process.
• Be the key point of contact to manage and support all site operations, including but not limited to, site refreshes based on global assets and guidelines, UX&UI, new season launches, promotions, warehousing, logistics and consumer support.
• Actively assist with implementing digital marketing campaigns and reporting across all channels.
• Cooperate with internal merchandising / logistics / after-sales / CRM teams to align on business objectives and needs.
• Manage the translations process and maintain the translation brand guidelines.
• Good in customer experience and demonstrates clear problem-solving and resolution skills.
• Conduct weekly site walks, ensuring optimum levels of functionality and ensuring information and content is accurate and relevant to the market.
• Support front line staff in adapting the in-store ordering tools to maximize sales opportunities.
• Work with external agencies and headquarter on project developments and conversion optimisation improvements.
• Ability to work under pressure, responsible, is highly organised, uses initiative and works proactively.
• Proactive and agile approach to role as the business expands.