• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Assist IA Manager in developing audit schedules and programs for processes to be reviewed.
• Performs complex audits to identify, resolve, and/or recommend solutions to management control problems. May serve as the project leader on standard audits, the senior member of large-scale audits, or conduct complex audits independently; conducts audits in accordance with audit guidelines and departmental standards, and tests the financial and budgetary controls, documenting any weaknesses.
• Conducts necessary investigations; recommends improvements to controls; and reviews improvements as implemented.
• Prepare/ draft and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Follow up on management action plans (MAPs) with business owners to monitor completion of target control improvements on time.
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding Group Internal Audit’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• Maintain effective communications with business units and functional leaders at audit project level.
• Coach, guide, assist the staff auditor during the audit assignments as needed.
• Good working experience as senior internal/ extremal auditor (at least 5 years exposure to audit function)
• CIA, CISA, CPA is a plus
• Fluent English written and communication skills
• Strong computer skills on MS Office and presentation preparation
• Familiar on common accounting and ERP systems, e.g. SAP
• Solid knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• BS degree and above