• Responsible for the achievement of business targets in the respective customer and region, therefore the business KPIs are defined like order intake, profitability, opportunity pipeline, customer penetration and customer relationship management.
• Responsible for development, exploitation and maximization of customer approach for assigned Key customer and maximize overall interest and benefits.
• Acts as interface to the Key Customer and also represent customer`s interests and shows a personal long term commitment for the Key Customer.
• Extended responsibilities for other customers in assigned region.
• Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with Key Customer′s decision makers.
• Facilitates and plans long term relationships on executive and senior levels with the Key Customers.
• Identify business opportunities for and follow up within organization. Drive opportunities actively to success. Customer profile and information maintenance and update. Customer visit report etc. Support for commercial contract negotiation
• Communicate with other department like PM, PEC, SCM, Strategy etc. internally and end customer, design institute, CISA etc. externally.
• At least Bachelor’s degree of mechanics/electrics engineering, preferred experience in metal field
• Good teamwork spirit and communication skill
• Good sense of sales skill and fluent on English speaking