- Managing Regular Payroll, Multiple Variable Pay programs, Payroll Tax, Timekeeping, Benefits Administration and Terminations.
- Support the delivery of payroll processing including systems, services, and activities to ensure accurate and timely payment of wages and salaries and maintenance of related records to comply with organizational and local legal requirements.
- Support the payroll and employee records processing through reconciliations and identifying payroll data or technology issues, which may include tracking the differences between claims, fares, allowances and invoices for budget and account reconciliation.
- Control and create accurate and timely records, salary-related reports and provide support in payroll related services which may include the preparation of files, forms, registrations, journals, audits, pay slips, invoices, and leave to support operations within the payroll area.
- Partner with all applicable HR, external business partners, and external organizations to influence, towards process excellence, payroll services design and delivery
- Process vendor payments if applicable to regional process.
- Liaise with HRBP and Total Rewards on employee benefit resolution inquiries and vendor administration issues.
- Utilize/administer HRIS to provide data reporting to support management decision and process improvement
- Collect feedback and respond to payroll queries, providing customer service and assistance to resolve payroll related issues and problems
- Provide support to finance with related inquiries
- Manage and control all countries mandatory declarations to third party administration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience conducting global payroll operations
- Experience working with APAC countries on HR or payroll operations.
- Familiarity with ADP Streamline Payroll and e-Time Time & Attendance system
- Working Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Working knowledge in HR processes and systems which may include payroll, costing, technology, operations and compensation and benefits.
- Problem solving, technical and analytical skills for maintaining HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Global Payroll Association or CIPP Training and Certification Preferred
- Capabilities to work on project mode
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in field.