This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
Lead and coordinate the Regional Architecture & Work place Service department, been main contact point for internal stakeholders;
-Manage the life cycle of the project;
-Responsible for co-ordinating and managing the projects using the Architecture processes.
Represent Burberry on the Architecture team and ensure that all are running within programme, budget and design standard.
1. Design coordination
•Manage site survey with external architect in assisting complete project kick off package in
connection with regional business development manager and regional President
•Coordinate with Studio and regional stakeholders in capturing regional business requirements, site information, landlord information while developing concept design package.
• The preparation, discussion, communication and updating of programmes, schedules and other documentation to monitor objectives regarding timing of the Project against actual progress
• To lead the management of the Project and monitor the Works of the General Contractor/Millworker and the specialist consultants/contractors
• To report and advise on the time implications of any proposed design changes including, if
appropriate, the time implications on other contractors or suppliers and the possible effect on the construction period of the Project
• Maintain the Global Project Planner updated on a weekly basis with high accuracy according to agreed formatting rules
• To work in accordance with the company Architecture processes, including any updates and
• Application of all company policies, governance regulations, functions, processes and
responsibilities that define the company, management and control of projects and programmes
• To ensure accurate and complete filing of all project documentation within the filing structure