• Create sales leads and sales, create strategic accounts and manage and grow the strategy accounts, and meet sales goals
• Develop and manage distribution channel, provide training to the channel partners.
• Forecast and develop sales targets and plans, project expected sales volume and profits for existing and new products.
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring and analyzing sales outcomes and competition.
• Work with marketing department to implement plans; analyze trends & results, and identify new opportunities.
• Collaborate with other business functions to propose a suitable solution design, together with a sales quotation
• Gather competitive intelligence in support of product and solution development Project Management
• Lead market development initiatives/projects with respect to approvals, targets, resources, schedule and costs.
• Manage the successful delivery of the project
• Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure progress in milestones and deliverables.