- Initiate new projects with prospects and existing accounts focusing in priority on the key selected market segments : Antistatic, Belting, Sanitary-Potable water, Railway, Monofilament, Films and Platamid® pellets
- Fill in the project pipeline identifying the business at stake (Volume, price, chance of success, time to market)
- Closely working with the Industrial team management to promote new grades to match technical requirements or competition
- Issue technical market survey when required to assess the materials in use for certain applications
- 50% of the time on the field meeting prospects and customers, initiating projects and building relationships
Knowledge: Master Degree in Material Science or Engineering Polymer
Fluent in Chinese and English. Office IT tool. Knowledge of injection molding process. Knowledge on film extrusion is a plus.
Know how: Ability for teamwork in multi-cultural & multifunctional teams, for business networking and for making technical market survey. Presentation skill in both academic and business settings is essential. Good communication skills with local and overseas teams, and with clients. Project management experience preferred.
Behaviour: Curious, organized, commercial mindset, self-starter, tenacious, results oriented
Experience: 3-5 years in Business Development/Technical sales engineering polymers