1. Be responsible for the process and equipment design and proposal support work of chlor-alkali electrolysis plant, water treatment project.
2. Prepare the technical proposal, related technical presentation documents and cost estimation for bidding project.
3. Do the process and equipment basic design work for ongoing projects. Prepare and review the technical documents.
4. Check and review the process and equipment detail design work prepared by design institute.
5. Execute detail design
6. Be responsible for the clients’ site work as a supervisor for erection, commissioning and startup of contracted projects.
1. Bachelor degree for chemical engineering or relevant.
2. At least 5 years work experience, preferable in EP projects respectively with detail design experience
3. Skilled in Office Software especially EXCEL, WORD and PPT and skilled in AutoCAD。
4. Good written and oral communication in English and mandarin.
5. Willingness for domestic and oversea travel.