This position is accountable for the following end results:
• Coordinate all IT resources and business teams for new construction, closure, movement, and consolidation projects.
• Perform PDL (project development lead) role during early project development stage, work with GEMTE PDE and own IT infrastutcure Proposal Document and IT infrastructure Cost Estimate Document as project development deliverable.
• Elicit, analyze and communicate business IT infrastructure requirements for new plant construction projects including standard plant and mega plant. Own IT project Requirements Document as project deliverable.
• Work with global and regional SME and arthitects to support IT/OT integrated technical solution development and design in compliance with ICS cybersecurity requirement and guidline. Responsible for IT infrastructure solution meeting the business requirements.
• Performe IT infrastructure execution lead role for new plant construction projects.
• Provide IT support for merger and acquisition projects including due deligence and risks assessment for IT infrastructure.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an engineering discipline (Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical), or equivalent work experience.
• Up to 5 years IT infrastructure experience including 3+ IT project experience with focus on requirements analysis and definition.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
• Outstanding interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure tools and services (Cabling, Networks, Servers, Printing, Cybersecurity, and Voice).
• Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and at weekends if required to provide support for IT changes and projects.
• Willingness and ability to travel 25%-50% of time.
• Flexibility to respond and adapt to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities.
• Outstanding documentation skill with proficient Microsoft office skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint etc.).
• Business Analyst certificate preferred (e.g. IIBA Certified Business Analysis Associated/Professional etc.)
• Familiarity with industrial control system a plus.
• ISA ISA99/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist Certificate a plus.