1. Responsible for Airlines operation safety, quality and service management.
2. Partner with local airport management to identify and mitigate safety and quality risks, ensure all the activities are complied with regulatory to achieve operational excellence.
3. Supplier management and cost efficiency.
4. Team management and development for 10+ ppl.
1. Bachelor's or above in airport planning, airport operation, operations management or business administration.
2. 8+ years of work experience in Airlines with functions in airport operations or customer services.
3. 5+ years in team management.
4. Proficient English.