1. Define Infrastructure Strategies and Roadmap, Architecture Design and Implementation of Infrastructure and Solutions.
2. Responsible for technical direction and oversight of the technical design, effort estimation and delivery of all IT Infrastructure projects.
3. Collaborate with project teams to ensure the optimized infrastructure architecture solution to be deployed and implemented, also identify the gaps and provide mitigation plan.
1. Act as the infrastructure architecture lead to manage the Data Center, Country office IT Room, China office IT Room, China JV Data Center, Public Cloud infrastructure architecture design, implementation, integration and maintenance, including Virtualization, Storage, Server, Network…etc.
2. Manage the Data Center operation, and in charge of Storage & Virtualization domain
3. Lead the infra & DC operation team to resolve operational issues of Data Center, servers, network.
4. Collaborate with IT teams in other countries (Japan, Brazil, Europe, US, etc.) and support the roll out of Global IT solutions to these countries.
5. Lead the forecast and planning of Data Center Capacity
6. Vendor Management for managed solutions.
Key Performance Measures：
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred.
2. More than 10 years of experience in IT infrastructure architecture, managing complex architecture, executing and supporting IT infrastructure solutions.
3. Experienced in Data Center architecture design, transformation, SDDC and DR.
4. Knowledge of main hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V) and network virtualization (NSX, etc.)
5. Knowledge of networking technologies including LAN/WAN/WIFI/VPN
6. Knowledge of and hand-on experience of Storage like NetApp & Dell EMC
7. Knowledge of public cloud like AWS, Azure
8. Good command of English.