Sustainable Product Technology and Development TAC In this role, as an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading engineering team in leading the different projects of developing the new sustainable products power systems. To be specific, fuel cell, battery, H2 recipe and etc. As a key member of the pioneer projects, the role will be managing a series of engineering projects, driving team performance in ensuring that safety, integrity, financial and contractual requirements in alignment with our global standard.
Main responsibilities but not limited to
1） Leading engineering teams to drive the sustainable project for power systems.
2） Co-work with commercial teams in building and maintaining customer relationships, seeking feedback, and providing solutions for customer requirements and delivering improvements
3） Providing engineering support during the bid phase, supporting presentation of proposals to customers by closely working with sales and marketing team
4） Leading the team and working with global engineering teams to keep pace with technology and sustainable products. Collaborate with India and China engineering team to jointly deliver the products into commercialization and production. As a key member to participate the design as well as excellence of manufacturing process.
5） Collaborating with the supply chain function to ensure suppliers services and equipment's are available to support the engineering execution
6） Understand domestic sustainable technology and give feedback to the global teams
7） Lead implementation of continuous improvements for project execution strategies for local or regional project operations
8） Develop, implement, and improve relevant processes, policies, and procedures to improve the engineering function
9） Coaching and mentoring the team members and drive the good performance as a team. Manage the team members in difference locations and keep engagement up.
• Base in Shanghai office and be willing to travel +30% of the time
• +10 years of working experience in electrical system area, at least 5 years of exposures to fuel cell, battery, H2, microgrid and similar products and technology
• Provide effective management leadership, development, and motivating highly diversified employee team
• Bachelor or above degree in electrical engineering, strong technology skills and learning capability
• +5 years of people leadership and +8 years of project management experience.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written (speak German even better)
• Excellence communication skills.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs