· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) relevant to Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
· Expertise in Cloud Architecture and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
· Experience with agile principles and methodologies.
· Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
· Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations
· Extensive hands-on experience implementing infra migration, data migration and data processing using Azure services: Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, Autoscaling, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture, ARM Templates, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service
· DevOps on an Azure platform - Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on Azure - Strong in Power BI, Java, C, Spark, PySpark, Unix shell/Perl scripting - Familiarity with the technology stack available in the industry for metadata management: Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM, Lineage
· Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud security, hybrid infrastructures secure, architecture designs, and technology management
· Experience in a client-facing environment and interacting with technical and business stakeholders
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal. Any additional language will be considered an asset
· Willingness to travel on occasional basis
About the job
As a Cloud Architect you will be part of the newly created department Digital Platforms, being a key individual to develop the technical capabilities. You develop and support the technical capabilities of our Global Central Services, being part of the Integrated Business Services department, reporting to the Head of Cloud of Excellence (CCoE)
Your tasks will include:
· Drive & Accelerate production-level Cloud Solutions in line with Company strategy.
· Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal, architecting and designing solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
· Solution/technical architecture in the cloud for infrastructure migration Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
· Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
· Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
· Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
Desired additional Skills & Experience
· Azure Certifications
· MCSA Cloud Platform Azure Training Certification, MCSE Cloud Platform Infrastructure Certification
· Solution Architecture certifications
· Knowledge of traditional network architecture such as IP Addressing, subnetting, routing, switching, and firewallsActively participate in the technical community, including but not limited to contribution to user groups, presenting, writing blogs, Stack Overflow, etc.
· Possess current industry-recognized certifications
· Understanding of software development patterns and practices
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs