1. Prepare Economic Analysis for sales offer.
2. Allocate detail information of approved offer to responsible dept head and PM after got nomination letter from S&M in an organized way.
3. Participate commercial Contract Review procedure to be sure all the economic items are consistent with approved quotation.
4. Prepare Initiative based on project milestone, push initiative approval and track through progressive outcome till SOP.
5. Coordinate with FP&A team on approved quotation and initiative for proper budgeting and long term planning.
6. Check all PR/MPA spendings against the initiative and budget.
7. Stay on top of capital spending, book capex, FA, disposal and impairment in ERP system. Manage FA, organize and perform regular FA count.
8. Complete investment report monthly reconciled with GL record, and send to HQs after approved by accounting manager.
9. Calculate transfer price and obtain TP from counterparts within the group.
10. Other ad hoc work.
1. Strong business sense, good knowledge on business case building, offer approval procedure and Initiative procedure.
2. Good knowledge on products, manufacturing process and machine and equipment.
3. University degree major in Accounting or Economy; preferably with CPA, ACCA or equivalent certification.
4. Minimum 7 years relevant working experience preferably in well established Manufacturing Company, with commercial analysis experience a must;
5. Understand PRC Accounting and IFRS Principle, PRC tax laws and regulations;
6. Familiar with ERP software and Hyperion system, must have advanced MS-excel and PPT skills, with access/database skill a plus;
7. Good communication and interpersonal skills, good teamworking and strong logic sense to catch the key point;
8. Good command of English both in spoken and written;
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs