• As ETO Technical Coordinator, to secure that the right CRU and CRB wheel set products are selected for relevant Railway ETO and Engineering Change projects in China and Asia
o To champion the product selection and design in cooperation with local Sales Units and when necessary in front of customers also establishing the maintenance interval based on references and experience
o To drive the Engineering activities to implement the product selection together with CRB Product Engineering, Global Testing, the factory(ies) and other supporting functions
o Based on the need for each project, to create new or modify existing internal and customer documentation to support the customer project, such as but not limited to, testing requirements (TTDS), maintenance manuals, RAMS reports. Also keeping those documents up to date.
o To support the Sales Unit through testing the Field Testing process to validate the product selection and design
• To support Customer Complaints, in particular Performance Complaints in cooperation with local Sales Units, GBI and central global functions.
• To interface with CRB Product Development office and other Railway technical functions to keep all relevant Chinese, Asian and Global methods, tools and document templates aligned.
• You have a Mechanical Engineering degree, or equivalent
• You have knowledge of the Railway industry and its way of working, ideally understanding the Chinese Railway perspective and approach
• You have good analytical skills enabling the interpretation of requirements into the best solution
• You are detail oriented and enjoy bringing things to completion
• You are comfortable presenting technical subjects internally and externally
• You are actively curious about the world around you
• You have good English language knowledge to facilitate international communication. Chinese language is a plus.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs