• Act as “thought partner” to CEO, for both internal and external activities.
• Facilitate and manage a broad range of projects to help ensure attainment of strategic priorities consistent with organization goals. Work with leadership team members individually and collectively on key business projects.
• Manage and facilitate regular meetings, monthly reviews etc. Continually drive alignment and execution of the core business priorities.
• Support the development and preparation of executive-level presentations.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2+ years of professional experience, ideally from top tier
management consulting firm（such as MBB）
• Strong project management, analytical problem-solving & interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate with and prepare presentations for leadership team
• Strategic thinking , excellent organization and attention to details
• Proactive, positive and entrepreneurial spirit
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs