1. Administer human resources programs in a variety of functional HR areas which may include –Employment, Employee Relations, Training, Performance Management, and Recruiting. Initially, position will focus on recruiting. Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, screen resumes, and perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
2. Complies with country and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements.
3. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends. Utilizes this data to recommend strategies and opportunities for improvement.
4. Work on special projects to include: identifying objectives, researching and organizing information, creating a plan and time table, identifying obstacles and reporting on progress.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
• PHR or HR Certificate program desired.
• 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources, previous experience and knowledge of generally accepted Human Resource management practices as well as state and federal laws.
• Systems and Applications - Familiar with HR systems such as HRIS/HCM, Proficiency in MS Office
• Ability to present information and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity to confidential and employee relations matters, and adapt to changing needs and situations.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs