Main tasks and responsibilities
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing expert engineering work and analysis for the design and
implementation of technical products and system.
• Responsible for the design and approval of electric drawings for projects/products, such as Panel outline
drawing, PLC panel drawing, MCC panel drawing, electrical schematics, One Line diagram, cable routing &
layout, electrical connection & wiring diagram etc.
• Responsible for the design of I/O list, Alarm list and cable list.
• Responsible for Selecting Electrical Components For PLC panel, Power distribution panel, Motor Control
Panel, Transformer Rectifier, Junction box, cable, cable tray, instrumentation, and Making data sheet or
Specification for purchase.
• Responsible for PLC and HMI FAT, commissioning, trouble shooting at project site
• Responsible for planning and self-monitoring daily engineering and design work assignments.
• Attend to factory acceptance test at Supplier’s premises on skid packages, Control Panel & Transformer/
• Provide engineering advice and support to proposal, engineers, Project Managers, and customer service
personnel, Represents the company for outside customer discussions and technical reviews.
• Other duties as assigned by the management from time to time.
Education and professional experience
• Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical) with 5-10 years work experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Electrical AutoCAD.
• Ability to complete all kinds of electrical drawings independently.
• Ability to complete PLC&HMI FAT, commissioning and trouble shooting
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written In English.
• Ability to assist and work well with others.
• Good experience for PLC programming.
• Initiative, target oriented, willing to work long hours and under pressure jointly and independently.
• Willing to travel intensively
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs