Location: Shanghai / Jiangxi
Company: Multinational chemical company
-Manage a project procurement team as one function of capex projects from MRQ, inquiry, quotation, clarification, MRP, TBE, fabrication quality, FAT and payment.
-Cooperate with engineering team, construction team and project control team to manage procurement.
-Coach procurement engineers.
-Lead procurement risk management
-Support quality control team to implement the quality control of fabrication.
-Supervise the performance of 3rd party engineers to well implement fabrication quality control.
-Guarrantee equipment are safely delivered on time, no quality issue and with proper cost.
-Manage delivered material acceptance on site.
-Support warehouse management of delivered equipment and parts.
-Support finance with payment and assest registration.
• Bachelor degree or above. Major in mechanical or similar discipline.
• Skills (Language/Computer): Fluent English / Fluent with office software.
• No less than 15 years experience, no less than 10 years experience with procurement, no less than 5 years experience with procurement manager.
• Familiar with chemical project.
• Familiar with procedure of project procurement.
• Better if familiar with basic knowledged of vessel, rotating, welding and manufacturing process.
• Knowledged with the gaps between the GB code, PED, ASME, CE mark, EN standard.
• Familiar with quality control of fabrication, FAT and SAT.
• Experience and skill of service and construction procurement.
• Extremely strict with compliance of ethic standard.
• Location: Jiangxi project location, other projects or back to Shanghai years later.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs