• Work with the regional and functional leaders to drive change, aligning human resources programs and initiatives with strategic objectives and annual business goals. Drive unified plans with measurable objectives that support business, financial and employee engagement goals.
• Partners with business leaders in identifying changing organizational needs and assist in change management principles and processes.
• Drives strategic HR initiatives which increase employee engagement and commitment, support the business, and evolve the culture.
• Collaborates and facilitates the design and implementation of company-wide HR business processes, projects, programs and initiatives.
• Provide leadership guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change.
• 10 years+ in a human resources management role.
• HR experience gained within a Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
• International HR exposure, with an understanding of global HR.
• Strong commercial awareness / understanding of how a business operates.
• Excellent organisation and administrative abilities, with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, matrix organisation.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs