1. Evaluate business operation process especially for sourcing, supply management, administration, IT and EHS, identify risks and work with business team to monitor controlling points executed in place;
2. Be responsible for internal audit to find out the defects of internal control and put forward optimization suggestions to improve the internal control system.
3. Work together with business team to build, review and release the internal control regulations, and promote the construction of the regulation system;
4. To control potential risks in advance and optimize the risk warning and internal control consulting work by connecting with the business process and system construction of the department;
5. Ability to design investigation/ audit plan of complicated sourcing/ SCM/ administration cases independently as well as conduct desk analysis with fact-finding evidences effectively;
6. Flexibility in dealing with a variety of situation during investigation process and be able to work out different methods approaching fact results.
7. Provide Subject Matter Expertise guidance and consultation and to ensure consistency of process and consequences for business teams
8.Be equipped with quick learning and research skills to identify new risks/ potential corruption possibilities in a certain category sourcing / operations;
9. Be able to write completed investigation/ audit report independently with flawless fact-findings as well as work out study and share with key stakeholders and business partners as training materials
10.Coach junior team members to conduct data and desk analysis, investigation interviews, and report drafting.
Requirement, Professional Skills and Abilities
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, major in law, supply chain management, finance, auditing, etc., MBA or master degree is preferred;
2. 5-8 years working experience of compliance/ audit work, 2 years in investigation or similar position.
3.Good understanding pf anti-bribery, anti-trust and or other relevant regulations.
4. International company exposure of the previous position is preferred.
5. Strong logical thinking and business minded with know-how of compliance programs and process in planning-sourcing-purchasing-operations chain SOP.
6. Be able to work under pressure, handle multiple assignments and prioritize work plans without compromising delivery quality as needed to meet deadlines.
7. Risk taker to challenge less efficient process, attention to details, strong analytical power and excellent-problem-solving skills.
8. Good command of English and Chinese oral expression and written writing skills, familiar with the use of Word, Excel, PPT and other office software