• Assist with monthly closing; take charge of monthly forecast, and preparation of Operation Plan and Strategic Plan.
• Independently prepare Financial analysis Reports, including variance analysis, Operation profit bridge analysis, and interpretation of financial results from operations.
• With the guidelines and principle from Financial manager and GM, independently prepare the quarterly forecast and annual budget, as well as related analysis by working closely with other departments as a good business partner.
• Provide precise and accurate understanding of reported figures and KPIs for business areas;
• Carry out the pricing, margin and cost analysis;
• Monitoring inter-company transfer pricing to ensure compliance with company and China government requirement;
• Work independently with line managers to help understand financial performance and complete other financial analysis request;
• Complete other adhoc business analysis requested by management.
• Educational: Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. CPA or other equivalent professional certification is preferred, but not necessary.
• Minimum 3 Financial Analysis preferably for a manufacturing company.
• English speaking and writing abilities.