The Head of Business Transformation (China) is a member of the International Business Unit (IBU) Leadership Team responsible for delivering process, data, and technology capabilities across all elements of the division in order to create sustainable competitive advantage. The successful candidate will supervise, either directly or indirectly, all the IBU resources related to data, process, and technology. S/he will have the final say on the solutions to be implemented and whether they will be at global or local level, subject to capital availability and prioritization.
1. Data: Lead the digitization of the company and convert the company’s data into an asset that drives sustainable earnings and competitive advantage
2. Manage all aspects of data governance to develop the data architecture strategy and create, maintain, and establish best practices for data provisioning, integration, enterprise modelling, and design
3. Develop an “Analytics” capability to convert internal and external data into meaningful reports and actionable insights utilizing predictive analytics and internal / external resources
4. Build and develop a BU data team comprising internal staff and external support from partnerships and/or alliances
5. Manage the consolidation, measurement, and reporting of the IBU’s key performance indicators (KPIs)
6. Process: Improve company performance by designing, executing, monitoring, measuring, and innovating business processes
7. Identify and document the key process area hierarchies of the business and implement process solutions to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
8. Constantly measure, benchmark, and innovate the core processes via formal improvement programs
9. Supervise the Process Leads for each major process area and determine which should be common across the BU and which should be local/autonomous
10. Develop and implement the process improvement program of the IBU, including manufacturing operations.