This corporation is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate. It primarily operates in four areas of business; aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies and safety and productivity solutions.
This corporation is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate. It primarily operates in four areas of business; aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies and safety and productivity solutions. You will work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path will encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses, and countries. You will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across the corporation's diversified organizations globally.
• You will develop and improve best-in-class Audit processes and systems
• You will join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
• You will build strong relationships with leadership across the company to effectively deliver audit solutions and contribute directly to business success
• Travel rate: 35%
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Statistics
• Experience in planning and executing audits in global environments
• >4 years Big 4 Internal Audit Consulting, MNC (manufacturing) Internal audit or Big 4 External Audit experience
• SAP audit experience and Hyperion audit experience
• Data analysis experience in audit is highly valued
• Critical thinking, effective communication in both English and Chinese.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in project management
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills, willing to work under pressure
• CPA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP or similar IT certification
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• Being in the position for at least 3 years before next internal job rotation
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs