This multinational corporation headquartered in Germany operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies. People who are committed to what they do and are driven by entrepreneurial spirit are the desirable talents. You can make a difference and craft your career here. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
• You will be actively involved in all facets of the Regional business, cooperating with key business partners and supporting cross SBUs topic growth management
• You will participate in the monthly closing, monthly & quarterly financial performance reviews, variance and profitability analysis, management reporting and annual planning process and identify areas for improvement
• You will develop excellent understanding of in-house financial & sales reporting systems
• You will oversee and optimize the development of regional cash net working capital
• You will collaborate closely with manufacturing / supply chain to provide transparency on profitability development
• You will drive cross SBUs topic "Profitability management" via key areas material cost, total supply chain cost, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree is a must, preference is given to specialization in finance and accounting
• Should have 5-8 years of experiences in finance controlling/FP&A in multinational MNC
• Preferred language: English (Fluent)
• Other Skills: Excel (Advanced)
Please contact Cynthia Yin, forward the CV to email@example.com