Global internet company
Global internet company
• Conduct data breach and security incident investigations including compromise assessment
• Assess threats and technologies effecting security vulnerabilities and recent internet threats
• Perform malware analysis and reverse engineering
• Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
• Liaison with other cyber threat analysis entities
• Identify abnormalities and report violations
• Oversee and monitor routine security administration
• Apply expertise in both host and network analysis to ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends and mitigation techniques and countermeasures that can prevent future attacks.
• Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
• Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
• Provide technical advice to colleagues
• 10+ years of experience in information security with at least 5+ years in security incident response
• Host based security investigation (Windows, Linux, Network/Security appliances)
• Operating SIEM and CTI (Cyber Threat Intelligence) Solutions and developing use cases
• Knowledge and experiences of EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) system and tools such as Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, EnCase-EDR, FTK, Volatility memory forensic, etc.
• Knowledge of application security such as Web application, Mobile app traffics, etc.
• Ability to be flexible and work during non-business hours (to support a global team in different time zones)
• Language: Korean and English
• Certified in one or more of the following: CISSP, CISA, CCNA, CISM, SANS GIAC
• Working knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle and current cyber threat landscape
• Understanding of major threats and threat actors and their relevance to the eCommerce industry
• Knowledge of Cloud service practices and principles (e.g AWS, Azure)
• Proficient in one or more computer programming languages
• Development experience in Automation and Script (Linux shell, Python, Perl, Powershell)
• Experience in developing using Log Search (ELK, Splunk), TSDB(Time series DB)
• Knowledge of DevOps and Agile practices and principles
• Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP and ATT&CK
关键职责: 1、 负责数字中心与品牌事业部和新零售的对接 2、 管理业务伙伴关系，协助形成业务需求，协调优先排序和落地数字化项目和产品 3、 推动业务数字化，促进业务增长和创新 要求： 1、 ...
1.熟悉react框架，RXJS框架； 2.英文口语流利； 3.有过ToB项目经验。 Industries: 旧版本-其他 Internet Functions: R&D/Technic...
职位描述： 1. 参与开发公司大数据分析平台的Web前端、后端开发，API接口等 2. 关注业务，围绕业务目标，发挥自我创造力和生产力来实现业务需求。 3. 推动建立前端的技术标准和规范，推动...
工作职责 1.主要负责公司平台团队的技术管理工作 2.与其他技术、业务、产品团队合作，深入理解业务的需求、场景、后续发展方向，完成系统分析、架构设计及核心功能的开发，能够把握复杂系统的设计，确...
Job Responsibilities: 1. Development language:Golang 2. Responsible for the architecture design,...
增长负责人JD 岗位描述： 1、负责app和外域用户规模增长； 2、有丰富的渠道投放和品牌力增长经验，具备优秀的行业资源者优先； 3、绘制潜在用户画像，通过用户调研和数据挖掘深度洞察用户需求；...
What to expect: As a Data Governance consultant, your job will help to define data strategies an...
As a self-organized ERP consultant for D365 for Finance and Operations Enterprise Edition (previ...
The Head of Business Transformation (China) is a member of the International Business Unit (IBU)...