is building the world's first distributed persistent memory software on top of Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory. DMO software technology virtualizes persistent memory and delivers larger memory and faster storage to data-centric applications. DMO allows existing applications to take full advantage of the storage class memory without application rewrite. Key use cases include machine learning training, big data analytics, high performance computing and low latency market data analytics.
• Provide in-depth technical expertise to the DMO product
• Work closely with colleagues in United States and provide 7X24 for MemVerge customers in US and China
• Interface with customers, MemVerge system engineers and R&D team in order to provide engineering support for the worldwide installation base.
• Produce conclusive root cause analysis for bugs/issues found in the field
• Contribute to technical knowledge base through publishing technical support documentation and/or providing training sessions.
• Become the hands-on technical expert for one or more assigned product / technology areas
• Work closely with system engineers to support customer Proof of Concept test remotely or onsite
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• BS/MS in CS, EE or in a related discipline and 4-5 years of working experience.
• Strong knowledge on Linux Operating System
• Strong networking knowledge including Ethernet, TCP/IP
• Available to