Our client is a leading MNC manufacturing firm reaffirms its long-term commitment to develop and invest in China and further expands the Company’s footprint in the country.
Underlining its position as a reliable partner to China and the Chinese advanced m
Export Control & Customs
1、Support global export and import teams and ensure that export and import control processes comply with international and national
laws and regulations as well as company's compliance and export control programs.
2、Furthermore, ensure that the import and export control program prevents interruption of business, payment of penalties and legal
consequences to the company, its management and employees.
1. Fluent in English, both verbal and written
2. Knowledge of US export control and regulations and European law
3. Familiar with operations and customer support
4. Experience in export control management
5. Ability to review, correct and recommend changes to official government documentation and company reports and regulations
6. Knowledge of national and relevant international regulations and legal framework concerning export control
7. Working knowledge of the relevant national, EU and US regulations (ITAR and EAR) and knowledge of other relevant national regulations and understands the impact on the business
8. Knowledge and understanding of export control related regulations (e.g., trade controls, sanctions and embargoes and the implications of employing people of foreign nationality)