The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sale.
Taking overall responsibility of the following areas:
Responsible for sales operations in in assigned territory. Focuses on personal sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets. Needs to work closely with marketing, technology, and supply chain function in the region.
a. Maintain existing accounts business and develop new business opportunities.
b. Take responsibility for the achievement of sales goals.
c. Build strong relationship with key strategic accounts, clients, distributors.
d. Catch new business opportunities through customer communication.
e. Frequently communicating with Marketing and Technology to ensure new product development, new target account development
f. Responsible for proposing, developing, and implementing sales forecast.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry related majors, MBA would be beneficial.
• 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing at industry, Li-battery related would be preferred
• Good interpersonal and communication skills; high sense of responsibility.
• Significant travel to customers (over 50%) required.
• Location: Shanghai
• Integrity and Trust
• Action oriented
• Customer Focus
• Managing through systems
• Business acumen
• Problem solving
• Communication and interpersonal skill