Report to TBU APAC Engineering Director
1. Product or system requirements analysis, descript hardware platform design requirements, select the hardware components and architecture diagram.
2. Responsible for designing and optimizing hardware schematics, completing device selection, simulation calculations, circuit board debugging, etc.
3. Be responsible for outputting the Test Plan, participating in the Test effort, and optimizing the circuit design according to the test results; Responsible for failure analysis and rectification, as well as EMC rectification.
4. Be responsible for supporting Functional safety development, completing hardware level FTA analysis, DFA analysis, FMEDA document preparation and review.
5. Responsible for preparing and managing various technical documentation, such as hardware design specifications DFMEA, FTA, FMEDA, etc.
6. Responsible for sample production, failure analysis, customer testing problem solving, and other work