Main Duties to:
• Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the territory.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales and attend relevant conferences and symposia across the region as appropriate to build rapport with potential key customer contacts.
• Identifying competition and strategic positioning.
• Respond to and follow through on enquiries, leads and prospecting.
• Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; consultative selling; negotiation; close.
• Works to clear targets and KPIs in order to drive for new business wins with an expectation to self-manage.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Life Sciences or pharmacy.
• Experience in selling capital equipment into pharmaceutical markets.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-level sales/commercial role will be essential.
• Exceptional internal and external relationship management capabilities.