I. Position Overview:
• Follows the proposal process and liaises with Project Management, BD, Clients, and
Management/Key Stakeholders on the generation of, and pricing for, Quotations/QARs
Facilitates communication between functional areas of the organization (ie. BD, Project
Management, Operations, Quality, Finance, etc.) to ensure on-time delivery of Quotations /
proposals that are accurate and executable in terms of technical scope and meet costing / business margin targets.
• Works with all Operations functions to determine the most optimal and cost effective development/manufacturing/packaging methods and to request pricing on any additional items to support quotation generation, as needed.
• Communicates directly with client contacts and leads and/or participates in client meetings, as needed to support the Proposal / BD process.
• Works collaboratively and professionally in accordance with the global CS process and to support CS objectives.
• Works with BD, Operations, and Finance to produce optimal value pricing solutions, as appropriate for proposals managed.
• May be required to maintain customer templates, as appropriate.
• Responds to specific feedback on pricing for clients / proposals managed.
• May be required to liaise with other CDS sites as part of proposals managed
• May participate in team initiatives.
II. Essential Functions:
• As a key member of the client relationship team, the Proposal Lead is responsible for project management of the proposal process, including leadership of cross-functional teams to scope opportunities and gain key stakeholder review and approval, as appropriate. The role also includes the pricing, margin analysis and generation of proposals, to deliver quality and on-time Quotations to Clients.