This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
1. Marketing Strategy Planning: Responsible for making mid to long term marketing strategy and yearly marketing plan. Establish a completed communication planning system and marketing plan.
2. Product Marketing: Strengthen the market power of products, establish and integrate the product GTM process, and carrying out the end-to-end channel. Define and develop target market, market positioning, product marketing plans, etc. Drive special activities such as major product launches, key marketing node etc.
3. Market Insights and Industry Analysis: Establish and manage an efficient market insight system and integrate information from different channels, provide a precise, timely marketing analysis to sales and product department for decision making.
4. Operation Management: Responsible for developing team’s core competency and professional skills, coach and lead them to accomplish the target through effective communication; Integrate various resources from the brand center and other BUs. Responsible to control the global marketing budget.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, media, public relations, journalism and other related majors;
2. More than 5 years of market experience, with a background of well-known Internet/FMCG companies preferred;
3. Strong sense of innovation, keen market insight, logical analysis ability, good at using data to deepen user needs and behavior, product development, etc;
4. It has rich platform and media resources, and can maintain good cooperation;
5. Have good market sensitivity and profound understanding and cognition of marketing work.