This position is responsible for building brand strategy and marketing activation plan, and executing it in China, with the ultimate objective to grow in both volume and equity.
▪ Build 3 years plan and 1 year Guinness brand plan for China, with clear brand strategy and priorities defined.
▪ Lead Guinness brand toolkit development and execution, which includes but not limited to comms asset, experiential, media, social, ecommerce, trade activation.
▪ Drive alignment with key stakeholders on marketing plan.
▪ Lead region trade marketing to ensure integrated ATL and BTL activation with consistent look and feel.
▪ Partner with sales and provide marketing support to drive sales.
▪ Localize global assets for China market and implement best practice from global or other brands.
▪ Education: Bachelor’s degree or above, marketing/communication major or MBA as a plus.
▪ Experience: 5+ years and above in marketing (preferably brand marketing), preferably within FMCG industry or lifestyle brand
▪ Technical competencies
- Strategic thinking, with clear vision on brand strategy
- Good at analyzing consumer insights and commercial performance, and turning it into brand and business opportunity
- Good understanding of China media/digital/social environment, and being able to build strong connections plan with target audience
- Good at managing internal resource and external resource (agencies, platform, passion
- Strong sense of ownership, with passion and dedication to strive for result
- Disciplined execution, clear process management
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Fast response, results oriented, self-driven
- Team work spiri