Recognized as expert and experienced SW engineer in the department. Main responsibilities as below
technical requirement analysis, software system or subsystem design, code,
and test with appropriate engineering techniques.
Define product requirement
and study realization feasibility including architecture or user interface
or realize SW/FW transition based on different HW platform.
Develop and maintain SW/FW,
device drivers and application software and ensure the quality.
Document design work and
Work closely and efficiently with team members,
colleagues from global design team
1. Bachelor or equal in computer science or EE background (Master is plus)
2. 5 + years of experience in embedded or system design; especially low-level software or driver development.
3. Strong capability to do new SW/FW platform setup including SW/FW environment, tools etc. based on new platform.
4. Strong (high level) programming skills (C and C ++), Esp. based on Micro controller
5. Multi-task programming skills with Linux or Windows APIs.
6. Knowledge in Micro Controller and ARM architecture and electronic knowledge would be preferred.
7. Proficiency in debugging and testing embedded software
8. Understanding of software configuration/version control
9. Good communication skills, good written and spoken English skills