PURPOSE OF JOB:
Drive Product UX Design (user experience design) solutions using a broad set of Human Centered design approaches for all the OMNI Innovation products.
• Manage Product UX discovery, strategy, design direction and delivery for products in the OMNI Channel and Innovation domains in order to deliver excellent and unique digital experiences across all touchpoints
• Lead, coach and develop UX designers promoting individual growth and mentorship and secure a high performing team
• Responsible for recruitment and retention of co-workers in order to secure long term competence in the teams
• Provide direction and feedback to teams on their work to ensure achievement of product objectives
• Define Experience Design best practices by continually benchmarking against industry standards to continuously validate and improve deliverables
• Promote the Product UX Design vision to key stakeholders to create business-wide understanding and ensure implementation
• Drive a deep understanding of the product users through leading and directing various iterative user research methodologies in order to create relevant solutions for our users
• Drive understanding of product and business goals to drive the business value of design, including providing input to measuring design-specific outcomes for the assigned products
• Build successful UX solutions through tracking of user experience metrics, reports and analytics
• Communicate sophisticated, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
• 7+ years of UX Design Experience in an agile product team
• 2+ years UED Scrum group management experience
• Extensive knowledge in managing and design all aspects of Digital Product UX Design
• Extensive knowledge of the digital transformation and technology in transforming retail business and its digital experience
• Extensive knowledge in growing design maturity within a product team
• Extensive knowledge of leading and working in an agile, highly collaborative team of product, tech, and data co-workers
• Extensive knowledge in driving human-centred design methods and approaches into a cross-functional team
• Strong knowledge of measuring the business value of design
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
• Phenomenal communication skills.
• Experienced with design tools like Figma, Principles, Adobe applications and etc.
• An online portfolio that communicates the goals, process, and outcomes of your work.
• Motivated by sharing and living the company culture and values
• Passionate about understanding the humans using our digital experiences, and designing
• Inspired by working agile and being open to the change