This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
It is a Domestic brand focusing on Cosmetic industry. Now, we intend to expand our business in China and also improve our brand awareness. We are looking for the head of marketing, who’s responsible for the brand’s traditional and digital performances across web and mobile in China. This person will be responsible for developing the brand’s marketing strategies and always-on consumer engagement tactics leveraging a broad array of digital and social platforms with the goal of driving emotional connections and conversion.
· Adapt the brand’s marketing calendar to Chinese consumers’ context
· Construct, design and implement the brand’s year-round digital, social, EC campaign and content strategy for China, with a clearly outlined Action Plan in tandem with the Key Message Map in order to meet pre-defined KPI’s and Objectives
· Lead new media or digital team to ensure on-brand digital communications tactics, including SEO, content marketing, brand’s social platforms, including WeChat, Weibo, TikTok, Red and other emerging platforms
· Create locally relevant tactics that resonate with local consumers on a large array of social/digital platforms
· Work closely with performance media agency and TP to manage SEM (Tmall ads., Taobao ads., WeChat ads., etc.) /SEO including budgeting, tracking, creative asset management and content build.
· Monitor key KPIs of daily paid digital marketing performance
· Work across teams, including sales, channel and customer service team, share the key findings from performance marketing with the objective of fine-tuning the customer experience, including landing page design, creative asset needs and CRM tactics
If you are interested in thie position , feel free to contact Jeff.Yang@rgf-professional.com.cn