1. Partnering with luxury and premium brands to help them transform and drive business impact through customer experience.
2. Maintaining and nurturing your client portfolio by offering white glove service and added value.
3. Collaborating with members of our international teams to design methodologies, develop new solutions and offer expert advice to our clients.
4. Managing the entire account including stakeholders, internal departments, budget, and the quality of deliverable.
5. Project Management from proposal, execution and delivery of projects.
6. Delivering insightful and engaging face to face presentations in front of C-level executives.
1. More than 3 years of work experience, preferably in a retail or a client-facing role ( B to B ).
2. Verbal and written communication skills (polished, persuasive, diplomatic communication skills with experience in presentations and proposal writing).
3. Analytical aptitude (ability to examine data to make meaningful inferences and analysis).
4. Leadership skills (externally – ability to lead a meeting and internally – ability to take lead on a project).
5. Consulting skills (ability to challenge a client brief and to ask meaningful questions).
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Time management (ability to manage time and resources effectively in a deadline-driven environment.