This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
• The position holder has the assignment to be the Application Engineer for Industrial Seals Application, Substantial application and customer knowledge needed
• Special seals needed in process and chemical industry (air compressors, O&G, Construction etc.)
• Experience on Automotive applications & Hydraulic seals are preferred
• PTFE seals experience are preferred, Excellent product knowledge considering the wide range of challenging applications PTFE seals are facing
• Excellent knowledge on competitors & competitor solutions
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement of industrial seals design and MFG processes, the quality of work and the team spirit to be able to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• ~5 years working experience, 1~2 years product development (TPU/PTFE) experience for industrial seals
• Mechanical / chemical industry, bachelor degree or above, familiar with the selection of sealing materials, understand the corresponding material properties and application scenarios.
• Familiar with seal selection. High temperature, high pressure, high speed seal application experience is preferred
• Be familiar with the production process and equipment of sealing products, understand the design and production principles of vulcanization mold and problem handling, and understand the manufacturing of metal stamping parts
• Knowing 3D drawing software such as Creo / ProE, UG and PLM tools for product life cycle management, with finite element experience.
• Good communication and coordination skills, project management experience is preferred.
• Fluent in spoken and written English is preferred, able to work well with global team.