Hi-tech manufacturing – R&D project experience required
• Work with client to discuss the site plot design possibilities.
• Discuss URS with different user teams
• Prepare design brief and inputs
• Track the design progress, solve design open issues
• Organize value engineering works to balance functions and costs.
• Review the design deliverables regarding code compliance, user functional compliance
• Prepare the track the authority permitting progress
• University degree in architectural fields or equivalent
• Have experiences on pharmaceutical R&D building design or design management; familiar with CMC Lab design is high preferred
• At least 10 years working experiences
• Both design institute and management consultant are preferred
• Understanding both facade and internal fit-out are high preferred