1. Create campaign strategies in partnership with LA marketing team that hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players.
2. Develop and execute key in-game and out-of-game publishing projects and follow through in every step of execution working with internal teams, partner teams, and third-party vendors to deliver value and excitements to players in China.
3. Ensure that locally developed marketing assets are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach.
4. Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance.
5. Track content performance and player sentiment as a day habit, compile analytics to better inform how well different contents reach, inform and engage players thus further improving the content strategy.
6. Work across multi-functional teams to facilitate creative development, content support, ecommerce tactics, localization and gameplay analytics.
7. Coordinate complex schedules across a variety of time zones, arrange meeting, and manage publishing calendar to support internal and partner usage.
8. Maintain and evolve the core brand of our games, formulating a long-standing connection with our players through brand building and expansion.
9. Be a key source of information about all player-facing contents in the China market, and act as a nexus of publishing knowledge and communication.
1. Experienced Marketer: You are a well-honed marketing expert with at least 5 years of experience in marketing, demonstrating success in establishing best practices, analysis and trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR and promotions.
2. A Bilingual Communicator: You speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having an in-depth knowledge about the Chinese gaming culture; you are a phenomenal communicator, not only you can speak your mind directly, you can layout the logics behind; you are persuasive towards internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
3. A Creative: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; experience in managing creative content production including animation, key visual and video is a plus.
4. A T-Shaped Contributor and collaborator: You are able to think and contribute broadly, across a number of publishing sub-disciplines and functions, but also able to dive deeply into brand management and development.
5. A Strategic Thinker: You show strong strategic thinking, being able to make decisions in a macro perspective considering your partner and the market ecosystem; but at the same time, you show the same attention to details because you know that it is the details that make the difference.
6. A Player-Focused Champion: You understand die hard fandom and can empathize with our most avid players; you know the importance of listening to player needs because you are a player too; you understand that every decision you made would impact players in different ways, so you are mindful about creating seamless, player-worthy experiences.
7. Passion in Gaming:You’re a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself; as a gamer who loves marketing you’ll stay on top of what is happening across all platforms and genres and analyze industry brand campaigns.
If you want to get more job opportunities, please reach out (如果你想了解更多的职位机会，请点击): https://www.rgf-professional.com.cn/zh/jobs