This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
Job Role and Responsibilities –
• Create and perform detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and technologies
• Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
• Integrate test framework with CI/CD systems
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
• Become a user expert on how our products work, gaining an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses; and championing customer issues in order to ensure they have a positive experience.
• Help determining the testability of a product or design
Basic Qualifications –
• Computer Science and/ or Science-based Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years of experience qualifying high-volume, scalable software solutions and API’s.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
• Excellent working knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems
• Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices
• Excellent knowledge in test case management and bug tracking systems such as Jira & Zephyr
• Experience in transforming manual test cases into automated test cases
• Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting
• Experience in BDD test cases
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Passion for quality, creating new solutions and change
• Strong emphasis on learning quickly and staying current with new technologies
• Self-motivated, independent thinker with excellent troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work within a multi-site, multicultural team
Preferred Qualifications -
• Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare is a plus
• Experience with automation tools/frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber
• Experience with unit test frameworks such as nUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
• Experience testing systems at a large scale (Performance, Stress, Load testing etc.)
• Experience working with Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) and testing microservices.
• Experience working with Jenkins, Chef scripts or similar